Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm Back!!!

What's up Guys? DCHop13 here. I would just like to let you know that I am B.A.C.K back. I am done with school and I am on summer break so I would just like to let you all know that I will have a bunch of posts/reviews/interviews etc. etc. etc. So to kick it off I would like to let you know that I will do my best to have an Interview and a review up tomorrow along with a new design concept made by me,JMonster9 and

Nathan78906. So, this was just a quick update and I hope you will keep reading RIR's site!

No comments:

Post a Comment