Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Place Review: Catalog Heaven by Seranok

Hey guys, Jmonster9 here again, doing another review, this time it is the place "Catalog Heaven" It has been on the front page a long time and I thought, "Maybe it is time for a review of it" Since I have never felt like playing it, this will be first experience and feelings. As soon as I came in I noticed the easy-to-use GUIs, which is a bonus.

But as in most games, you get randomly killed, but is why you join into a private room of your own, and you can add a forcefield to protect yourself if you just want mess with the clothes. In this game you have a varity of different types of hats, gears, heads, bodys, and Faces to choose from(Middle) on the very upper left you see a character GUI, it has the three hats you are wearing, your face, and the body colors. Up at the top of the game you see the "Recentally used gear" Since Gear spawns in your inventory, it cannot put it on the Character GUI or it would glitch and not be very fun. So therefore with this you can have many different gears, and if you loose it, you can regain it by clicking on it. My experience in this game was pretty good, I played around as made me my own custom look(Below) and I think you should too!
So I guess that it is about time for me to rate this place:
Pros:
  • Great game-play
  • Little to no lag
  • Nice GUIs
  • Easy to use GUIs
  • Very nice quality
Cons:
  • Random killers if you go to the actual "World"
  • Most of the people that play are "noobs"
  • If the chat is ever being used a lot, it blocks some GUIs
From the experience I had at this place, I would in
fact go again sometime. It is a really nice game, and the creator spent plenty of time scripting the GUIs and all this other stuff, I think you should go too!

2 comments:

  1. wich onwe is that staff that makes a rock fall? it makes a funny noise

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only know that its a staff

    ReplyDelete