Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Interview with Dm4n66


Today I met up with an old friend I knew from about 08-09 and asked him if he wanted to be interviewed, he agree'd so here it is.

1. When did you join roblox?

Dec. 18 2009
2. What is your favourite thing to on roblox?
Save up and buy either limited items or cool items
3. What got you into this activity?

My friend after school on a friday. I heard this was for nerds but when I started playing with my own account is way more fun.
4. Where are you from?
Washington not D.C. but regular Washington.
5. What is your favourite type of food?
Lobster
6. If you were to meet a famous robloxian, who would it be?
Telamon
7. What was your biggest roblox accomplishment?
Getting a place on the BC front page
8. What is your favourite hat and gear on roblox?
White Katana and JJ5x5s top hat.
9. What is your favourite type of game to play?
Shooter or Zombie
10. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment