Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Notice

I don't know if you've noticed but we have a new design layout and a new Header logo. The logo that is in our header is only temporary until I find a Good Graphics Designer to make a header logo for us. But in case if you have forgot, We are still looking to hire a couple people, look at the blue text on the home page for Information on that. Well, this was just a quick notice. Have a good day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. "Looking for a good graphics designer"? Really? If you'd ask me i'd make you a new banner, you can tell me what you want and I'll make it. That's kinda the reason I have this job.

    ReplyDelete