Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Raven Lightning Hood Review

Hello! Since we have be sort of inactive, I am here do finally do another review! So today I am reviewing the Raven Lightning Hood!
I saw the Raven Lightning Hood put up this morning and I thought, that looks like... a blanket. But if you like that kinda "evil" looking style it might be for you! I have checked around and found a picture of someone wearing it already here they are:
awesomesamster221 
And I can say, after seeing it on a character, it is pretty nice looking. So here is my ratings:

  • Worth buying? Only if you like purple, and an "assassin" type look.
  • Rating: a dead on 6
  • Detail: 7, still looks like a blanket.
  • Texture: 9, really nice design on the sides.
  • cost: 150 R$
  • Value'd(Opinion) 75 R$
Thank you for reading, more posts to come, hopefully!
Blog Owner, Jmonster9


No comments:

Post a Comment