Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Friday, July 6, 2012

We need to get active

Okay I know my last post was kinda harsh, but I'm pretty serious about getting this blog active again. I think we need to have at least 1 new post a day, I have an idea for a schedule for who needs to post on what day of the week and thats how we can get more active. So I need all the writers to email me at Jmonsta9@gmail.com for what day you think you can write a post on here. Post in comments on what you think of this idea and you, our readers, need to start sending some Community Articles in so we can become active that way!

Thank you, Owner of RIR, Jonathan Cotton, Jmonster9

No comments:

Post a Comment