Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Korblox King Review

Hello Robloxians, It's me DCHop13 the owner of Roblox Item Reviews and this is the first review of the group. As you can see to the Upper Right there is the Picture of The hat called Korblox King. The reason why I chose this hat was because this is a miracle hat. After 6 months of being out it has finally sold out. But, the question now is "What are people going to want for it?" Well here is what the Public Sellers are asking. These Prices are CRAZY Bro. But The Roblox Average Market place fee is even a little crazier than wwemaniac down there. Roblox wants
 a whopping total of 
10k! That is the most
 Mind Exploding Part 
of it. Even though 
this hat would go 
great with about 
anything I still 
do not think it 
is worth 10k.
To my opinion i 
would have to stop 
my price at 3.5k, 
reasons being, It took 6 months to sell so i don't think it's going to go anywhere, 2, It is a cool hat but it surely isn't the best, and 3 it just isn't my type of hat. Like if it were to be a different color it would definitely be my type of hat.
Well thank you guys for this time and i will see you on the next Review!



No comments:

Post a Comment