Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Mean Green Bandana REVIEW


Welcome back guys, we are SO sorry about our review delay, but were back now!
As you can see to the left, this is mean, green, and a bandana! So what more could the name than the the Mean Green Bandana? Your probably wondering why would we interview this hat? Well, mostly just because I, DCHop13, like it and thinks it is cool. I'd rate the design as an 8/10. In my opinion it is good but around the mouth they should have put something like a monster skin texture. I'd rate the texture as a 9/10. If it had a monster skin texture, as I said before, I would've rated it as a positive 10/10. The bandana hats have passed down for generations. This bandana and all the bandanas have been pretty good! And now my overall rate for this hat is a 9/10! I honestly love this hat and have many more positive things to say about it but that is all the time we have so we'll see you guys tomorrow with our new review!

You can buy this rockin' bandana here- http://www.roblox.com/Mean-Green-Bandana-item?id=68325529
150 R$
Not for sale in Tix

No comments:

Post a Comment