Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Welcome Sonic, The New Assistant Director

Hey, my name is Sonic, and i'm the new Assistant Director. What does that mean? I make and edit posts and make sure they are legible. Since this is my first/introduction post, I would like to start by giving a little information about myself. My name is SonicCore, but you can call me Sonic. I have assisted on other blogs, but never had a real job on one.














Thanks for checking out this post and I hope to be working with all the RIR fans out there in my future.

-Sonic

No comments:

Post a Comment