Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome to the New Year!




Hey Robloxians, it's me DCHop13 and I am back with a new review! I know, isn't it just a joy? Well, it is to me. Now, as you can see to the left there is a picture of the Welcome to the New Year 2012 hat. This hat was just released recently so it is pretty new. To my opinion, I would love to have this hat but sadly, I don't. Away from my emotions let's get to the rating scales.

Texture-10/10
I give this hat's texture a 10/10 because it is passing more top hat's down the generations. Another reason
 why I like this one is because it takes the Sparkle Time Top Hat design.

Design-8/10
I give this hat's design a 8/10 because it makes it look so obvious that it contains a Google
Image. But other than that it really fit's the theme of the New Year. The only reason it does fit the theme is because of the stars...

Overall-9/10
I give this hat an Overall 9/10 because it passes down the Sparkle Time Top Hat texture but a negative is that it looks as if there is a Google Image for the stars. But no offense through that pretty much this hat is pretty good.

Well thanks for reading this review, and there will be a link to this hat here at the bottom. We will be back tommorow with a new review.




Cost:  1,000 Robux

No comments:

Post a Comment