Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Dark Slayer has come for you. Dark Slayer Review.


Hello Robloxians, this is DCHop13 here!!! I'm back with yet another review! This time, we are talking about the new hat that came out called the Dark Slayer. This hat doesn't only look cool but from what i hear, it's supposed to give you better health and more damage when you're fighting. I may be wrong but that's what I have been hearing.




Texture - 9/10
This hat is cool, I mean epicly cool. The texture is boss-like to me. But what catches my eye the most is the texture. Roblox put a LOT of detail in to it. The marks and the shading are good examples. I like the texture a ton which is why I rated it what I did.

Mesh - 8/10
This hat has an outstanding mesh but the down fall of it is that it doesn't cover the entire head. In
 the back there is a little spot where your head goes through the hat. Other than that this hat's mesh is Incredible.

Price - 9/10
This hat's price isn't too overwhelming with it being a limited, it started off at 1k Robux and is now up around 1300 Robux. It hasn't raised way up in the past week or so that it has been out. If you did buy, there isn't much investment here.

Overall - 9/10
This hat is awesome and all but I don't know why people would brag about it, I am sorry if i hurt anybodies feelings but this hat is good, just not the best.
I could see this being more popular if it was better priced.


Well thank you guys for paying attention to this new post and we will see you tommorow.


Try to find this hat for a good price: http://www.roblox.com/The-Dark-Slayer-item?id=68358847
You can probably find this hat for around 1.1 to 1.4k Robux at a good deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment