Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Interview with Xuber!

Hello everyone, It's me DCHop13 and today I got to get the amazing chance to catch up with Xuber for a interview. Here are the questions and answers of this Interview.

When did you join Roblox?

I joined early 2009, and then later I made a new account (Xuber), and that was in mid-2009.

How did you learn about Roblox?

I used to play Club Penguin, and I used to read this blog thing, that was about CP, and I found a Roblox ad on the site and tried it out.

What are you more/most known for on Roblox?

I honestly think I'm most known for the Offical OBC group, I'm one of the highest ranks in the group, and a lot of people message me 
and follow me into games to ask to be ranked up (which is quite annoying).

Who has been your biggest inspiration on Roblox ever since you joined?

Biggest inspiration... I really dont have any inspirations when it comes to Roblox... But if it was outside of Roblox, it would definitely be Steve Jobs

What is your biggest accomplishment on Roblox?

My biggest accomplishment on Roblox, I think was getting into the Retexture Artists Offical Channel. It took months, and a lot of hard work.

Who is your best friend on Roblox?

My best friend on Roblox is Arbirator. We have known each other for a while, and we video chat a lot. Also, I'm trying to see if he wants to
come to America for a week or so over the Summer. My parents are going to meet his when they go to Europe.

What is the biggest amount of Robux you have had at one time?

I had the most amount of Robux when I was trying to save up for the Darkseed lasy year. I was making about 500 Robux off of every trade 
I made, and I got up to 16,000 Robux.

End.


Thanks for reading guys, and I will try to get another Interview in sometime this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment