Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Interview with IBarrageI!

Hello World! It's me DCHop13 back again with another Interview with this time the one being interviewed is IBarrageI as it says in the pic above. Well, no time for talk, just interview!
Here are the questions that I asked IBarrageI:

When did you join Roblox?
The 9th of June 2008

How did you learn about Roblox?
 I had a youtube account called MarioMaster30000, and on one of my videos, was a video of someone playing roblox. I was intrigued, and wanted to learn more. I later joined, and installed the client, and started playing. The first ever game I layed was a game where you built a car, and rode it down a slide.

What are you more/most known for on Roblox? 
I'm most known on roblox for my retextures. And the fact that I'm very helpful to others about retexturing. I am also kown for being the Assistant Editor of Roblox News; One of the most popular blogs around.

Who has been your biggest inspiration on Roblox ever since you joined?
 Biggest inspiration? 
Well, I've had many inspirational people over the years, Such as JJ5x5, He inspired me to appeal to other players. Hansolo996, He inspired me to keep trying and improving my work. And finally Hicup789, He was the first person I ever saw with retextures in his models.

What is your biggest accomplishment on Roblox?
My biggest accomplishment would be having 6 Retextures published with the space of a year, substantially more than the average retexurer

Who is your best friend on Roblox?
I wouldn't say that I had a best friend, because there is a whole wide community out there, Why only narrow your freinds down to 1? The community is my friend. :)

What is the biggest amount of Robux you have had at one time?
Contrary to belief, I am not much of a business man, and have only had around 2000 R$ max. 

No comments:

Post a Comment