Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Redcliff Package Review!

Yes, it's right, We are back after an unfortunate break but we are planning on getting back into it. Now, no reason to get off of subject but this is just a reminder, This week we're going to have up to 4 reviews, a new interview and possibly a new staff member. This week will be really busy but now we can get back to the review. This review is over the new package called the Enchanted Knight of Redcliff, This package is pretty cool, and I mean very cool in my opinion. Now we will get to the ratings.


Texture - 9/10
The texture in my opinion is just insane. I love the way that whoever made this spread the detail throughout the Package. Like on the shoulder with the detail that makes it looks like it was carved into it. But of course how could you not forget to put the Redcliff logos. The person who made this, made the colors match throughout the package and by color I mean theme. They gave it the Ancient times look with details that look like carving.




Mesh- 10/10
The mesh is incredibly detailed. In my opinion I like this packages detail, more than most of the other packages. Like on the chest it has the Bevel in the middle that makes it actually look like it is a piece of armor. In other words this Packages mesh is incredible.
Overall- 9.5/10
This package is pretty awesome! It is highly detailed, cool looking and all that other stuff. If I could I would probably marry it. This package has only been out for a little amount of time and for the price it already has over 500 sales. That's actually not to bad.






Well, that's it for this review. I hope to see you next time. I will post the price and link below.






Can be bought for: 1,250 R$
Can be found at this link: http://www.roblox.com/Enchanted-Knight-of-Redcliff-item?id=70509477

No comments:

Post a Comment