Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Staff Interview with David3435

Hello guys it's me DCHop13 again, with another interview but this time it is a staff interview!
Well here are the questions that I had asked David.

When did you join Roblox?


I Joined February 6th 2009.


How did you learn about Roblox?


 I learned about ROBLOX from a good friend of mine in real life.


What are you more/most known for on Roblox?


I'd say I'm most know for getting let in to the retexture artist official channel.


Who has been your biggest inspiration on Roblox ever since you joined?


My biggest inspiration would be, well I'd say Miked because his game was one of the first I played.


What is your biggest accomplishment on Roblox?


My By far biggest accomplishment on ROBLOX is definitively getting a hat published and being let into re-textures artists official channel.


Who is your best friend on Roblox?


My best friend on ROBLOX would probably be IBarrageI or TREVOR818730 because they helped me with my retexturing a lot and were always being supportive.


What is the biggest amount of Robux you have had at one time?


The biggest amount of robux i had at once was 10,325.

No comments:

Post a Comment