Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Interview with NonstopEpic!

 Hello guys, it's me DCHop13 and I am here with another interview with the miracle NonstopEpic. He may be NBC but he's accomplished some big things. He has gotten accepted to Arbirator's Roblox News. He has gotten a retexture taken by BrightEyes and he was rewarded 500 Robux for that. What more could you ask for with NBC. Well ladies and gentlemen, NonstopEpic's interview.

Q: When did you join Roblox?
A: I joined June 17th, 2011

Q: How did you learn about Roblox?
A: One of my friends showed it to me. I thought Roblox looked cool, so I tried it.

Q: What are you more/most known for on Roblox?
A: I'm mostly known for two things. I've been known for my retextures ever since BrightEyes took one of my retextures. I'm also known for working on Arbirator's Roblox News

Q: Who has been your biggest inspiration on Roblox ever since you joined?
A: Well, my biggest inspiration has changed from time to time. My biggest inspiration is RangeMeludE and all of the retexture artists RangeMeludE's games are just amazing and I love his RPGs. I also like all of the retexture artists, thanks to them I get better and learn more about retexturing.

Q:What is your biggest accomplishment on Roblox?
A: When my Poinsettia Headband was taken by BrightEyes and I was awarded 500 robux for it.

Q: Who is your best friend on Roblox?
A: I don't have a specific one, but I'm friends with refreshingwater, arbirator, BillCheesey5, Coldmillionare, and even more.

Q: What is the biggest amount of Robux you have had at one time?
A: 500 robux. I'm currently spending it on Limiteds so when I get BC soon, I can sell all those Limiteds and make a lot of profit.




No comments:

Post a Comment