Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Hat Review: Hazardous Material Headphones

Hello guys! I am new new member and I will be doing item and place reviews! Today I will be doing a hat review on a hat that came out only yesterday. It sold out in less than 4-5 minutes. It was only 1000R$ and was also LimitedU. This hat was selling back for 2100R$+. I like the texture they used and how they made it fit around the headphones, but they didn't make anything for your *Ears* to go in. I give the texture a 8.5/10 because the could have added a little more time on the texture and made some holes inside for your *ears*. I give it a 10/10 in profit, it is a pair of headphones, and headphones never ever fail, and it is a nice texture which fits with other stuff, and is very nice. I give it a 9.5/10 in game. In game it is not how it shows but is still very close. Overall I give this hat a 9/10. If you would like to visit the page of the hat click here. Thank you for reading this article, It is my first of many! I hope to be seeing  you all soon, or just maybe later. This is 18cwatford, follow me on twitter @RoBo18C or send me a PM, Party Invite, or just a simple everyday chat on roblox, which my username is 18cwatford.. I will try to get back to you when I can. Here's a hint for my next review: "If you want my riddle, that doesn't rhyme, then ask me, It may be a crime. Wherever you go, you can go with fries. My name is the side of something that glistens in the light. Do you know what I am?" That took me a while so I hope SOMEBODY gets it correct. -18cwatford

No comments:

Post a Comment