Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Interview with FireCity!


                                           


Today I caught up with a friendly Canadian, FireCity!
Q: How did you first find ROBLOX and when did you join?
A: One of my friends 5th grade showed me it, about 2007-ish.

Q: What are you most known for?
A: Being a troll, and helping people. :3

Q: What are some of your best achievements?
A: I'd have to say getting all of my badges before I was a Veteran. (excluding mod ones)

Q: Do you ever think you'll get a game on the front page?
A: Possibly, I just need to improve upon my LUA scripting.



This has been a review with FireCity, you can follow this good chap on Twitter, @_FireCity_ .
You can ask me to do a place review, interview, anything. Just contact me via ROBLOX, xxshameless, or Twitter, @xxshameless.

No comments:

Post a Comment