Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Interview with: person4me

Today we will interview this robloxian
<--------------- Right there if you dont see him
His name is person4me. I do know him, and I knew It would  be a good choice!










1.What is your favourite thing to do on Roblox?
A: Build mini cars and script simple things.

2.What got you into this activity?
A: I like cars. And I like building. And scripting

3.Where are you From?
A: Texas

4.What is your favorite type of food?
A: Pizza

5.What got you into Roblox?
A: My friends showed it to me, I fiddled with it, and I was stuck with it ever since

6.If you were to meet a famous Robloxian in real life who would it be?
A: Tarabyte.
7.What was your biggest Roblox accomplishment?
A: Getting 7,000 plays on one game.

8.Pie or Cobbler?
A: Pie

9.Cat or Dog?
A: Dog

10.This or that?
A: This.

I thank him for such a good review!

No comments:

Post a Comment