Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Interview with Skatepark Builder RIOrio1!

Today I got to catch up with the skate park builder RIOrio1.

1.
When did you join Roblox?
I Think Its Was Begin Off 2010 On 04/16


2.
How did you learn about Roblox?
I did learn playing with a friend from Belgium he did quit a while ago. I Didn't quit but I did learn build together with him and now I'm pretty good with CFraming.


3.
What are you more/most known for on Roblox?
Skatepark Builder? Most people know me cause my modern skateparks like the epic skate house with ramps in to outside..


4.
Who has been your biggest inspiration on Roblox ever since you joined?
Hmm, bbgloui his skateparks are nice / modern to but I dont find my ideas from bbgloui I create my own ideas like ZumieZ..


5.
What is your biggest accomplishment on Roblox?
I sold my one limited for 40k a while ago.


6.
Who is your best friend on Roblox?
I have lot's of good friends, but not a best friend.


7.
What is the biggest amount of Robux you have had at one time?
The biggest amount of money that I had at one time was
41,345 Robux and 1,697,264 Tix


8.
What was the most Romantic day of your life?
Me and my girlfriend had dinner at her house.Then we watched a good movie :)


Country you Live In Random Question:
What is your favorite food in Germany?
Fries with Steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment