Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Interview with iOS App Developer, Cowbear16!

Today I got to catch up with the iOS App Developer, Cowbear16. It was a real honor to have the chance to interview him.

1: When did you join Roblox?
According to my "Welcome to ROBLOX" message I joined ROBLOX on 8/3/2008 6:31:14 PM

2: How did you learn about Roblox?
I learned about ROBLOX in an ironic way, I think I was googling information about lego games.

3:What are you more/most known for on Roblox?
Well, I think that I am most known for my ROBLOX Mac Browser (credit to alexnewtron's windows browser) and for my ROBLOX iOS applications.
However, back in 2009 I did have a game on the first page for a Day, my Canyon Obby,
but I do not think people remember the game.

4:Who has been your biggest inspiration on Roblox ever since you joined?
I would say that my biggest inspiration 
would be all of the staff around my and the user accomplishments such as stickmasterluke.

5:What is your biggest accomplishment on Roblox?
My biggest ROBLOX accomplishment would yet again be my ROBLOX Applications
that reach out to over 30,000 dedicated users!

6:Who is your best friend on Roblox?
Well, I am actually an identical twin and my brother plays ROBLOX too! 
So I would say that my brother, polarpanda16, is my best friend on ROBLOX. 
Send him a friend request!
But I have many other close friends such as 10FREE1, and alexnewtron.

7:What is the biggest amount of Robux you have had at one time.
That's a tough question, I buy so many hats with my ROBUX and mostly have tickets.  
I would have to say maybe 10,000 - 20,000 is my highest amount ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment