Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Interview with TREVOR818730!



Hello Robloxians, It's me, DCHop13 and I am back with yet another interview. Today I got to catch up with TREVOR818730. He is a good fried of mine and a good friend to Robloxians all around. So here are the questions that I have asked Trevor.

1: 
When did you join Roblox?
Well 2007, but if you mean with TREVOR818730, then 2009.

2: 
How did you learn about Roblox?
I saw the ad on a website. Mocpages.

3:
What are you more/most known for on Roblox?
Retexturing, and Find The Cookie Monsters.

4:
Who has been your biggest inspiration on Roblox ever since you joined?
BrightEyes. She always pushes me to limits I never knew I had.

5:
What is your biggest accomplishment on Roblox?
Having 4 retextures published so far.

6:
Who is your best friend on Roblox?
I have many... Including you DCHop13.

7:
What is the biggest amount of Robux you have had at one time?
28k.

Thank you guys for reading this interview. If you would like to be interviewed please just Tweet me @Nate_Wenger or PM me on Roblox. Just a reminder, not everyone that tweets me or PM's me will be interviewed.





Interview Posted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment