Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Robloxian Interview: RandomCowGoesMooo

Today we will interview RandomCowGoesMooo
<-------- Just incase you dont know him heres somthings about him.

He is one of the creators and ad makers(I think) of roblox chair racing!













1.What is your favourite thing to do on Roblox?
A: I love foruming, as you can tell. I have like 26,000 posts at the moment. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends, I have some fun times with them. ( Shout-out to LMaD <3 )

2. What got you into this activity?
A: My brother, Redmushrum, showed me the forums a long time ago. I really enjyed them, and formed more and more :P

3. Where are you From?
A: Don't tell anyone this, but I'm from Mercury.

4. What is your favorite type of food?
A: Eh, tacos are simply amazing. OYUS.

5. What got you into roblox?
A: My cousin, Intimidating, showed me Roblox when I was over at his house, and at first I didn't get it (LOL), but after I while I got OBC and started enjoying it...a lot.

6. If you were to meet a famous Robloxian in real life who would it be?
A: I have no clue...never thought about it before, lol

7. What was your biggest Roblox accomplishment?
A: Getting the Crimson Catseye. That's my dream hat and always will be. Last summer, I sold all of my hats to get it, and fundude8 helped a TON. :D

8. Pie or Cobbler?
A: I don't think I like either, but I'd lke pie. With pie, I can trow it in people's faces. >:3

9. Cat or Dog?
A: Dog. Cats are just....evil mastermind creatures.

10. This or that?
A: THAT. Wait, what are we talking about here? What. What. Whaaat.


That was...Intresting? -18cwatford.

No comments:

Post a Comment