Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Contest

The first one to message me on ROBLOX on Jmonster9 I will add to be an admin. Admins if you have any question on this PM me or DM on Twitter @JonathanCotton2

CONTEST ENDED RESULTS- Happy April fools! I knew I had to try something being new and all. Sorry if it got you over excited or anything. Noone will really get admin but I will feature the first person.

                                             Winner was Tron707 Thank you allwho played, I
                                                   was trying to find out who reads mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment