Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New website concept




This is basically a resizement of stuff and a remake of your current banner, as you can see most stuff's position has stayed the same. Although I have re-sized and moved most all the stuff on the whole site "Home" page. All other pages will be edited to fit the home. I have made the main post itself wider, moved the ammount of viewers to a more "fitting" place and the time to once again, a more "fitting" place. I remade the banner with an abstract design I found in my pictures file and redid our main logo. I say this looks pretty nice, post your ideas and post some constructive criticism to help me out!

1 comment: