Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Inactiveness

On my behalf of ROBLOX Item Reviews, I'd like to apologize for our in activeness in RIR, We will try to be posting more often and other stuff in that category. I'm also taking ideas and community articles, I will check for them almost everyday if you send them to me at: Jmonsta9@Gmail.com or message me on ROBLOX I'm jmonster9. Please send me ideas or articles, without help of articles we cannot be very active since our staff is very busy!

Jmonster9
@jonathancotton2 (Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment