Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello I'm Jmonster9

I am a new staff member of the Roblox Item Reviews team! I will be working with photos, graphics, posts, reviews, site tech, and much more stuff.  I hope to get feedback from you guys on how you like what I did or how I did something, I also love hearing ideas on something I should do. I hope to get to know all of the staff and most of our viewers. Thank you!


Jmonster9 -Manager-
@JonathanCotton2  -Twitter-
Jmonsta9@gmail.com   -Email-

No comments:

Post a Comment