Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Interview with AnnaBananaSplitz





Today i got to catch up with a great forumer, AnnaBananaSplitz. She usually forums on Roblox Talk, that is how i found her to be interviewed.

Her answers will co-respond with these following questions:


1. When did you join roblox?
2. What is your favourite thing to on roblox?
3. What got you into this activity?
4. Where are you from?
5. What is your favourite type of food?
6. If you were to meet a famous robloxian, who would it be?
7. What was your biggest roblox accomplishment?
8. What is your favourite hat and gear on roblox?
9. What is your favourite type of game to play?
10. Cats or dogs?


1. 11/21/2010


2. Probably either build or forum.


3. Well, I went to other people's games, and when I saw what fantastic job they did, I decided to try it too. Thats how I got in the way of building. Oh, and foruming? Well, it is sort of a long story.

4. Connecticut.

5. Sweets! (And possibly sushi)

6. I would like to meet JaredValdez4, people dislike him but he seems pretty nice.

7. Actually, I don't think I achieved a great accomplishment
Probably my biggest accomplishment on roblox is getting REDALERT2 to comment on my shirt!

8. Hat: Lei
Gear: Panda Friend

9. Adventure/Funny

10. Dogs :)






1 comment: