Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Contest!

I have been seeing a decrease in views, and I was thinking of how we could get it back. Then it(Dchop13) hit me. A contest! So here it is:

I want YOU to make a banner for RIR. I want it to have the tittle "ROBLOX Item Reviews" and a quote about  RIR.(Optional) You may use a background from Google Images or another Image sharing website, They must not have any Watermarks or be copyrighted. Make sure of it. If you do use a Image from another site please tell us or your banner will most likely not be used. I will give you a preview you may use it to get the size but do not use any part of the one I made. If you do, I will know and your banner will NOT be used. You must make it yourself. They must also have a background, cannot be transparent. Click [ Here]
Now I know you guys are wondering, "What do we get?!?!" Well this is what you get. The winner will get 100 Robux courteously of Jmonster9, Banner being put up as the main banner on the site, and you are put up as a Contest winner on the site.
Runner up gets 50 robux and his banner put in a post.
The deadline is 4/30/12 and send your entries to Jmonsta9@Gmail.com.(Include your ROBLOX user name)
I hope to see what our viewers can make. I will try to keep this updated. Good luck!
Comment questions for us.
MINIMAL ENTRIES:10 
CURRENT:2

3 comments: