Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Record high in Pageviews!

UPDATE: This post has been temporarily moved down to make room for updates on the hack.

Yesterday we had 165 page views, which is a lot compared to the previous day's 35 views. Today... Today was just outstanding! Today we had 767 page views! That is 700% jump(Not over-exaggeraing). This is honestly quite amazing.

Thank you to all our viewers that have checked out our blog daily!

This is pretty amazing for all this to occue within a few days.

This might call for a contest, I will try my best to think up one and get it

out there.

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could work for you guys I sent application.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send it to my email and I will review it and if I like it I will suggest you. Jmonsta9@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. On Whats Hot in LMaD, we have 7k page views, and yesterday we had 2k views, thank god for this hack. :D JK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, out highest ever before this was 330, now I think the final result was 900+

      Delete