Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Forumers' Interviews



  • So today I interviewed a lot of forumers. They mostly forum on Roblox Talk, and they are pretty well known on the fourms. They are all my friends, and there is about 6 of them that I interviewed. Instead of posting each one of them as a separate post, I decided that I will just make one big long post.


    *If you would like to be interviewed, fill out this form


    I will post the questions I asked everyone, which are the same. Their answers will correspond to these set of questions.


    •     1.     When did you join roblox?
      2.     What is your favourite thing to on roblox?
      3.     What got you into this activity?
      4.     Where are you from?
      5.     What is your favourite type of food?
      6.     What got you into roblox?
      7.     If you were to meet a famous robloxian, who would it be?
      8.     What was your biggest roblox accomplishment?
      9.     What is your favourite hat and gear on roblox?
      10.  What is your favourite type of game to play?
      11.  Cats or dogs?







    Pwnful


    1. 2008 around halloween or something

    2. Foruming, Scripting (Re-written)

    3. i was bored

    4. im like 1/4 icelandic and now i live in the north us

    5. shrimp

    6. i thought it was some game where you killed people with blocks (rewritten)

    7. in real life id meet jaredvaldez (Part of it removed for PA purposes) 

    8. learning how to make music through scripting on roblox

    9. hat: shaggy gear: none 

    10. (Removed for PA purposes)


    11. creatures


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bobberkins



    1. I joined June 13, 2008.
    
    2. My favorite thing to do on Roblox is use the forum. I often forum in Roblox Talk.
    
    3. I stumbled upon the forum one day in 2008, and it turned out to be really fun to use.
    
    4. I am from Maryland, United States
    
    5. My favorite type of food is Mexican-style food.
    
    6. I discovered Roblox from an advertisement online. I registered and it turned out to be the one of the best games I had ever played.
    
    7. I would choose to meet Telamon and personally talk to him about new updates and future plans for the website.
    
    8. My biggest accomplishment on Roblox was having the first T-Shirt I made become popular. That shirt really got me interested in clothes-making.
    
    9. My favorite hat is the Classic Domino Crown and my favorite gear is the Illumina.
    
    10. I very much enjoy classic obstacle courses and tycoons. They may not be the best games on the website, but they bring back fond memories from my early days on the website.
    
    11. If I had to choose, I'd say dogs. 
    
    
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wowzee
    1: 4/28/2009 (ninja8754)
    
    2:Build or post forum.
    
    3: Foruming: Trying a new thing. Building: Just for fun.
    
    4:America
    
    5: I like steak.
    
    6:My friends from school played it.
    
    7: Probably TheGamer101, I've met him, but never had a conversation with him.
    
    8:Getting 60k profile visits or 12k posts. Some guy f5ed me 40k
    
    9:Darkheart Antlers
    
    10: Probably a well build game that is easy to play and is semi popular.
    
    11: I have a cat, but I like both.
    
    
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GOFORGOLDIGINLA
    1. October 16th, 2010
    
    2. I love to Forum i have 12,150
    
    3. i really don't know :3
    
    4. Calgary AB (CANADIAN <3)
    
    5. Junk food obvi!
    
    6.You know the ad on youtube ya thats what i saw it when i was scrolling threw smosh
    
    7. Well to me its "popular" not famous because famous on a virtual game is just dumb! Probz Leeav
    
    8. 10k forum posts
    
    9. My favourite hat is the Traffic Cone but honestly i don't have a favourite gear i think its pointless.
    
    10. dogs!
    (wait didnt he miss one?)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yomanguy12345
    1. February 1, 2010
    
    2.Foruming and retexturing.
    
    3.I've always wanted to create and make hats and gears on the sight how I wanted to.So after getting help from people, I successfully created and retextured the Amerisnorkels.(More of a recolor really.It was the first thing I made that I considered retexturing at the moment)
    
    4.Southern California
    
    5.I really like sushi and mangoes.
    
    6.My friend told me about and I stumbled upon it back in 2009.I didn't join though because I thought I had to pay to play roblox
    
    7.Don't know, I've already met all the famous robloxians in my list.
    
    8.Learning how to c-frame and retexture.
    
    9.My favorite hat is the "Chaplin" hat even though I can't afford it.
    
    10. Strategy and the occasional war game.
    
    11.Dogs.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Time for a "Weird" one...
    gaomon94
    1. 1965
    
    2. Making ceiling fans dance.
    
    3. A ceiling fan repair job.
    
    4. Ceilingfantopolis
    
    5. Pancake batter.
    
    6. Frying pans smacking me in the face.
    
    7. Saladmixer
    
    8. I don't have one.
    
    9. Frying pans!!
    
    10. Anything with a frying pan.
    
    11. Neither. Ceiling fans!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
    
    This is the end of these interviews, more will come. I have briguy on my list of people to interview :)

    PS: These answers are not editied in any way except for the things written in brackets.

    -Nathen78906

1 comment: