Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Interview with: BillCheesey5


Today i got the chance to interview a fellow blogger, who works for RN, whos name is BillCheesey5. A special thing about him is that he is from New Zealand.

His answers will co-respond with these questions:
1. When did you join roblox?
2. What is your favourite thing to on roblox?
3. What got you into this activity?
4. Where are you from?
5. What is your favourite type of food?
6. What got you into roblox?
7. If you were to meet a famous robloxian, who would it be?
8. What was your biggest roblox accomplishment?
9. What is your favourite hat and gear on roblox?
10. What is your favourite type of game to play?
11. Cats or dogs?


1. May 24th, 2010


2. Collect hats :3


3. The first group I joined on Roblox was a hat collector group, and I wanted to get more hats then the owner. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED


4. I am from Christchurch, New Zealand, and there has been earthquakes there recently :( 


5. SOUR LOLLIES!!!


6. I was bored on the Internet. I went on YouTube and found Telamon's account, and then watched the 2006 trailer.


7. In real life, I wish to meet Telamon. I met him on Roblox already


8. Becoming friends with Scoutywouty and Sorcus.


9. Favourite hat: Dusekkar. Favourite gear: Atmoblaster 777


10. Obbies, and sometimes Personal Servers


11. Dogs. I find cats to be evil after finding weird pictures of Kung-Fu Cats :(


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


None of his answers were changed by me.
If you would like to be interviewed fill out this form . 

-Nathen78906

No comments:

Post a Comment