Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Interview with: Seranok AKA Merely!


Today I caught up with Seranok, AKA Merely, to ask some questions. You may know him for the game he has mad, Catalog Heaven. These are the questions, followed by the answers.





















Q1. When did you join ROBLOX?
Idk look at my forum join date (Editors Note: It's December 12, 2009. Source: 
http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=43591046)
Q2. What is the most R$ You have ever had at once?
On Seranok around 100k
Q3. How did you find out about ROBLOX?
Ads
Q4. This or that?
?
Q5. Who is your best friend on roblox?
Dont have one
Q6. If you could be any robloxian, Which one would you be and why?
Myself because I am content with who I am

Q7. Do you have any future plans? 
Yes get all Limiteds on Merely
Q8. What is your favorite feature of Roblox?
That most of the features on Roblox are NBC
Q9. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I have been in game with Telamon. But I am Merely. And Merely is famous.
Q10. Red or Blue?
Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment