Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Interview with Gordonrox24!


Today I got to catch up with Gordonrox24. If you don't know him, He's a Roblox Forum Moderator.



1. When did you join roblox?
I joined Roblox on January 5th 2008.

2. What is your favourite thing to on roblox?

My favorite thing on Roblox is something I haven't done in a long time. Sword fighting. So much fun.

3. What got you into this activity?

My old friend Milan was a pretty good sword fighter, and we started sword fighting together. Was lots of fun.

4. Where are you from?
I'm from Canada.

5. What is your favourite type of food?

Pizza. For sure.

6. If you were to meet a famous robloxian, who would it be?

That is a tough one. Roblox has some pretty awesome users. However, if I had to choose, I'd say either MrDoombringer, Briguy9876, or Paul2448. Those guys are awesome.

7. What was your biggest roblox accomplishment?

That is a tough one, cause I've not accomplished much. lol. I guess the biggest thing to happen to me was becoming a volunteer forum mod back in 2009. In retrospect, it wasn't that big a deal, but it was huge back then.

8. What is your favourite hat and gear on roblox?
My favourite hat is the bucket hat.
http://www.roblox.com/Bucket-Hat-item?id=1374257

Love that thing. My favourite gear is the ban hammer!
9. What is your favourite type of game to play?

On Roblox I love sword fighting and paintball games. Other than that, I love racing games.

10. Cats or dogs?

Pigs. I've had all three, and pigs are the best.


You can like Roblox Item Reviews on Facebook Here
You can Follow us on Twitter Here

No comments:

Post a Comment