Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Give this Hat a Name Contest!

I'm pretty sure that this contest Idea is original but I don't know. But let's get started! Okay so I have 3 different Retextured hats that need names.(Don't bother going to my decals because those are just names for the Images.) Well Okay, here are the 3 hats that are in the contest!



Horned Monster-
1st Prize-100R$(If NBC I'll find Another prize.)
2nd Prize-50 R$ & 2 Free Retextures
3rd Prize- 25 R$ and 1 Free Retexture



Veteran Badge Collector-
1st Prize-80R$(If NBC I'll find Another prize.)
2nd Prize-40 R$ & 2 Free Retextures
3rd Prize- 20 R$ and 1 Free Retexture







Pencil Top Viking-
1st Prize-90R$(If NBC I'll find Another prize.)
2nd Prize-60 R$ & 2 Free Retextures
3rd Prize- 30 R$ and 1 Free Retexture




Each hat must have a winning name, This contest will run from 3/9/12 to 3/24/12 that gives you 15 days to think of a Name! Well, have fun and Good Luck!

1 comment: