Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Gear Review - Glory Launcher 2012

Glory Launcher 2012 Review

Hello, today I will be reviewing the gear 'Glory Launcher 2012'. This gear was released on March 9, 2012, and was originally 1,000 robux. It has since went limited and averages 1,850 robux. I will now take you into the fascinating world of reviewing. (Oooooh, aaaahhhhh) 

Screen Shots
What the item looks like. (Notice that this side has a grey 'thingy', it's a scope, and it's not on the other side.)

When holding the item and left-clicking, it shoots a rocket, sort of like an RPG does, and explodes on contact with a block/person. (The explosion is in the distance.)

Ratings

Mesh & Coloring: 8/10, I think that it's very well designed, and I like the red & black combination, but it could be better.

Use (What the item does): 7.5/10, I think if you really want to make someone rage, this is probably the weapon, and it only takes one shot to kill them.

Overall: 6/10, this is a good weapon, and good design, but I myself would not spend 1,850 robux on this.



Screenshots were taken at Catalog Heaven by Seranok.

Review by Awesomgirl2800
Please leave a comment on how I did on this review, and if there's anything I can change.

2 comments: