Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Interview with: GruntyThe1AndOnly





Today, I will be interviewing GruntyThe1AndOnly. He is a forumer, who forums on Roblox Talk. He is also one of my friends.

His answers will co-respond to these questions:

1. When did you join roblox?
2. What is your favourite thing to on roblox?
3. What got you into this activity?
4. Where are you from?
5. What is your favourite type of food?
6. If you were to meet a famous robloxian, who would it be?
7. What was your biggest roblox accomplishment?
8. What is your favourite hat and gear on roblox?
9. What is your favourite type of game to play?
10. Cats or dogs?

1. 4/29/2008

2. I really enjoy building... And showing off my building. :P But, in all seriousness, I'm going to apply for EBR [Elite Builders of ROBLOX] soon.

3. Well, when I first joined ROBLOX, I obviously wasn't good at much of anything... Aside from obbies, and destroying things. In early mid to late 2009, I began building, [Sloppy, XD] using mostly the parts at the 'Classic Home in ROBLOXia'. As time went on, my building skills increased, and I've become what I am today.

4. I'm from Washington, and before you ask, not the capitol, I'm talking Washington state.

5. It's a toss-up between Japanese, Russian, and homemade tacos. :D

6. If I were to meet a famous ROBLOXian, I'd like to meet Lando64000. I enjoy his building, he's LDS, and he seems pretty awesome.

7. Well, one of my biggest accomplishments happened quite a while ago, I earned the Bricksmith badge, meaning 1,000 visits. I now have 2,867 visits total.

8. Hmm... That's a tough one, out of hats I own, it'd be the Christmas Baseball Cap, I recently bought it, and it's pretty snazzy. :3 Hmm, gear? Oi... Banhammer, 'nuff said.

9. I enjoy visiting places that are well put together, and have some insane creativity. I also enjoy challenges, such as hard obbies, [Kirbymania's impossible obby is a good example] and I also enjoy sword fighting.

10. Cat. ^_^

If you would like to be interviewed, fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dGMyQUVoNlh1dk5veThqWjhiSElvdlE6MQ#gid=0




No comments:

Post a Comment