Follow By Email

We are currentally hiring and looking for some people to make posts actively, to apply click the "Apply Here" tab above. We are looking for 2 Graphics Designers, 2 Place Reviewers,2 Hat Reviewers and 1 Assistant, by Assistant I mean, Assistant Director, Assistant Editor. Well thanks and be sure to send your application.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Interview with RoboBlaster59





Today, I will be interviewing RoboBlaster59. He is a great forumer, and has a lot of posts. He mainly posts on Roblox Talk.

His answers will co-respond to these questions:

1. When did you join roblox?
2. What is your favourite thing to on roblox?
3. What got you into this activity?
4. Where are you from?
5. What is your favourite type of food?
6. If you were to meet a famous robloxian, who would it be?
7. What was your biggest roblox accomplishment?
8. What is your favourite hat and gear on roblox?
9. What is your favourite type of game to play?
10. Cats or dogs?


1. I started Roblox on another account and forgot my password. So I made my current account on Febuary 26 2011


2. I guess it would be foruming. It gives me a great laugh every once and a while :)


3. I'm not really sure. I just clicked "Forum" one day and kinda got into it.


4. Florida. Very sunny. I'm used to the heat. Take that summer!


5. Seafood. Especially snapper. If you know what kind of fish that is.


6. TheGamer101. That guy is beyond rich. I wouldn't know wha to do with myself with all that attention. Plus all those limiteds would be nice.


7. 3K Forum posts. I really love foruming so this was great for me.


8. Favorite Hat:  Rainbow Shaggy
Favorite Gear: Midas Hand

9. Hmmmm, this is a tough one... I would have to say adventure or scary. Adventure because of the amazing details and scripts. Scary because I'm in to that stuff

10. Dogs. Cats are just lazy little rodents covered in hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment